My Purpose...

Posted by La Dama on , , , , ,

Have you ever watched a movie and imagined you were the main character? I know I have. Watching romantic movies that sweep you off your feet make you feel that you, too, can attain happiness. However, they also set your expectations for relationships at a higher level. Wouldn't it feel awesome to hear and watch true love stories that actually happened?It's even nice to see how people handle situations when the story's ending is not so peachy.

Listening to friends, family and co-workers talk about the best and the worst of their relationships has inspired me to write/blog. Why? Well after watching the development, maintenance, and survival of many relationships, it gave me the understanding that many women feel the same way or are encountering the same issues. I believe sharing the experiences will help others realize that they are not alone. It will also show them that problems have solutions. Wouldn’t you want to fulfill your life and have great relationships? I believe this Blog will help those who are married, single, dating, or dealing with a break-up. Romantic relationships will not be my only focus. I will also extend my advice to those having issues with parents, family members, and friends. I believe reading my postings will not only be helpful but also enjoyable.

Here you will read about real people. Although the names are changed (for privacy purposes) the stories are 100% real. I will provide you with my honest opinion, based on my observations and research. Feel free to comment, share your own experiences and ask questions...Enjoy!

0 comments: